Incorporating in BC
Our mission is to connect you the business owner with a reputable corporate lawyer in Vancouver who will help educate you on incorporating and structuring your business through a FREE high-value face-to-face interview.
Incorporate BC is 100% privately owned. This is not a government program, we connect business owners with local corporate counsel with a proven history of success with incorporating and structuring companies.
When you book your free consultation with one of our corporate lawyers you will learn the following:
- How to structure your corporation.
- How to protect yourself and minimize risk in your business.
- What are the differences between incorporating provincially (incorporation BC) vs. federally (incorporation Canada).
- How to allocate shares.
- What happens to the shares if someone dies.
- How to set up proper exit strategies.
- As well as answer any other questions you may have about incorporating your company.